Hola amigos! My skin is itching from not knowing squat about what life has in store for me. I'm trying to be cool about it, but I'm freaking out a tiny little bit from time to time. When I do I tell myself "Frida, you've been home for about 4 days and you need to chill da fuq out." And then I do. I wrote a list of things I should do while hanging out here in limbo, to make the best of it.
1. Write music. It's so hard. And my attention span is about as long as my pinky nail so I tend to give up right away. But I should just do it.
2. Work out. Go for walks, get back together with my ex-lover yoga.
3. Apply for jobs. Everyday. Even though I have my preferences and hopes when it comes to what I want to do and where I want to be, I need to have back up. So I'm getting that.
4. Update portfolio with Stinkdigital projects. I hate having to deal with my portfolio. I wish it just updated automatically and I never had to touch it. I don't know why but it stresses me out for some reason.
5. Go through my clothes and only save things I've used within the last year.
6. Drink wine. Because why not?
7. Read. I went to Strand before I left New York and got me some new books. For example The Opposite of Loneliness which is a collection of short stories and essays by Marina Keegan who was a top student at Yale and died right after her graduation in a terrible car accident. I've just gotten through the introduction, written by her teacher, and I cried twice on 10 pages.
8. Cook food. There are so many recipes I want to try out, especially vegetarian, and I think now is the perfect time to get some new favorites.