On my last Saturday in New York I left Kinfolk at 4 am without closing out my tab, leaving my card in the bar. Meaning I was moneyless, anyone who wanted could get a drink on me AND I was leaving for Sweden about 10 hours later. Luckily Sanna managed to get it back after a lot of back and forth and sent it home to Stockholm.
She also sent me a letter where she tried to convince me to come back to New York (didn't take that much of convincing) and here are the things that are in the city that she thought would change my mind.
1. Sanna Eriksson (relatively fun to hang out with)
2. Joe's Pizza (doesn't need an explanation, you get it)
3. Hot guys (A$AP Rocky lives here, just an example)
4. Beer + tequila for $5
8. An infinite amount of cool stuff you can do, 24h a day.
9. Was about to forget - the subway runs at all times (C-train not included)
10. Vintage Levi's jeans. I know you love them.
She makes quite a case. And in a couple of months I'll be back ordering sushi on Seamless, dancing at Kinfolk, drinking beer + tequila, kissing hot guys and hanging out with SANNA! <3