Things I will do this spring.
- Bring dinner upstairs to the roof and eat it in front of the Manhattan skyline with my roommates.
- Run across Williamsburg Bridge and back.
- Go to St Dymphnas after work and drink beer with Nicole, not having to put a jacket on when popping outside for a smoke.
- Go to the Noguchi Museum in Queens.
- Travel upstate to Woodstock as the trees turn green.
- Hang out with my brother, his girlfriend and their friends as they come visit.
- Take the subway to The Rockaways and chill till sunset.
- Brunch outside! Every Saturday! Every Sunday!
- Go to work in a t-shirt and not needing to bring a fucking sweater.
- Lay down on a blanket in McCarren Park and not move all day.
- Get a new tattoo.
- Maybe go to a farmers market and like, enjoy the organic overpaid fruit.
- Fresh raspberries in my yoghurt every morning y'all.
My new visa that I'm home to apply for, was accepted yesterday! See you in a week and a couple of days New York <3<3<3<3333 Feel like I've been away from a lover for way too long.